Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween 2010

We are coming to a time of year that I personally love, Autumn. Halloween is one of the first celebrations of the season. This has been an interesting year, I know that this is a time of distress for a lot of people, I encourage anyone who is having difficulties to write, via email and I will try to help. For those of us in a mood to celebrate the season, I am offering some stories and words of wisdom to help get you in the mood for the time of year. Remember, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming soon, and Halloween is the beginning of the good time we're going to have this year. Stay tuned I will post some stories to get you in the holiday mood in the coming days. In the meantime take a look here, http://squidoo.com/halloween27 , and you'll be directed to Halloween, It's Origins and Modern Day Halloween Traditions. Take a look at the gear that I'm displaying on this page, maybe you can save a little dough by copying some of the designs on this page or from this catalogs that clicking on the displays will direct you.

No comments:

Post a Comment